World Usability Day Bundle
So I am sure you have been seeing tweets and other chatter about World Usability Day on November 10th.
“World Usability Day is an annual event where we celebrate the people who try to make the world work better for everyone. This year’s theme is designing for social change — using usability to spark positive change in how people behave, communicate, and do things in the world.”
In support of that theme, $100 from each bundle sold goes to support the work of The Mekong Club, a business-led initiative to fight modern day slavery.
It includes essential tools and training from industry leaders:
* Usability Professionals’ Association: 4 video seminars and a live webinar.
* OptimalSort: Remote card sorting.
* Treejack: Test and validate your IA.
* Loop11: Test the user-experience of any website.
* OpenHallway: Record a/v screencasts of user testing sessions.
* SnapEngage: Live chat with your site visitors and customers.
* ConceptShare: Markup visual designs collaboratively
* HotGloo: Rapid collaborative wireframing.
I am always in support for getting tools and resources out to the community and when you can pair that with a worth while cause, even better.
Head over to the World Usability Bundle site to receive a $150 discount when you purchase the bundle!